Hi, I’m James and the creator of ‘Which Personal Trainer Course’! This website is the ultimate one-stop resource for anyone thinking of becoming a personal trainer in the UK!
What to expect from this site.
It seems nowadays more and more people want to work in the fitness industry. It’s a great thing.
I have seen too many people stop following their ambition to become a personal trainer, thinking how difficult it is to become one. It really isn’t that difficult (following my guide)
Hence, I have created this site to show you the light of how easy and straightforward it can be to become a personal trainer in the UK.
I will show you, step-by-step, detailed instructions from you reading this page to becoming a fully qualified personal trainer and setting up your own business.
I’ll open the curtain on the best personal training courses for every preference, and who provides it.
I’ll answer all questions you may have about becoming qualified as a personal trainer.
I’ll share my knowledge of personal training courses to make sure you pick the RIGHT one for you!
On this site, you’ll find guides, interviews and exclusive discounts for many of the top course providers.
Why I created this site.
I want to let you know that anyone can succeed at personal training, and If you have the right drive and motivation, I want to help you reach that goal.
If you in any of these situations, I’m sure I can help you out:
- Currently employed but looking for a fresh, new career path as a personal trainer?
- A full-time student who wants to earn a bit of extra cash working as a part time gym-instructor or personal trainer?
- A fitness-fanatic who wants to turn your passion into a part-time/full-time career?
- Just graduated from college/university and ready to embark on an exciting career as a personal trainer?
- Unemployed and looking for potential, exciting job prospects?
- Looking for a job which doesn’t actually feel like a job?
Have you found it difficult for anyone to give you a clear answer for any of these questions?
- How long does it take to become a fully qualified personal trainer?
- What is the difference between a gym instructor and personal trainer?
- What is REPs?
- How much can a personal trainer earn?
- What is the typical personal trainer salary in the UK?
- What is the best personal training course in the UK?
If so, you’re in the right place.
Stuck? Get in touch.
If you are having any trouble understanding how to become a personal trainer or just want to ask for some guidance from me, get in touch using the contact form below. I’m currently doing it for free, so get emailing. J
P.S. Although I spend a lot of my time working on this site, it is not my full-time job and hence it may take some time for me to get back to you I’ll try to do my best and get back to you within 48 hours. Since my guide has begun to gain a lot of traffic, I do get a lot of emails a day. This can be difficult to maintain without getting swamped and overwhelmed by emails.
If you haven’t already, please try to become a personal trainer following my guide before sending an email. All you have to do is start from step one and follow it step by step. It’s extremely simple, I promise.
If you want to get in touch with us, or want some free, honest advise, please contact us by filling in our contact form.