We are going to take a look at the CYQ Level 2 Fitness Instructor & Level 3 Personal Trainer Course’ by Be A Better You
I will try to help you decide whether or not it’s the best course for you to qualify as a Personal Trainer.
This course will qualify you as a level 2 fitness instructor and level 3 personal trainer.
How much does this course cost?
This personal training course is available from £1399.
What are the financing and repayment options like?
- You can either 1. Pay in full (discounted) OR 2. Repayments between 0-16 months
Can I get any money off this course? (Scholarships, funding, promotions)
- This course is ELCAS scheme eligible – this provides up to £2000 per year for members of the UK armed forces.
- This course is eligible for the 19+ Advanced Learning Loan – this government scheme can provide you with a minimum loan of £300 towards your course
How long will it take me to qualify?
- This course is typically completed in 8 weeks – either on weekends, or Thursdays + Fridays
- There is a fast-track option, and can be completed even shorter than the standard 8 weeks.
- This course consists of 11 Mandatory modules + 2 optional modules
Can I study this course Part time/Full time?
Yes, part time and full time options are available.
Where is Be A Better You located?
Be A Better You have learning centres in London, Birmingham and Manchester.
Is this course endorsed by REPs?
Is there a standalone level 2 course available?
Yes, you can study for a qualification in fitness instructing from £260
(£260 for fast track/£599 for E-learning/£699 for Blended Learning)
How about studying just a standalone level 3 course?
Yes, if you already have a Level 2 Certificate you can get a standalone Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training from £499
(£499 for fast track/£1199 for E-learning /£1,499 for Blended Learning)
What about level 4 courses/continued professional development (CPDs)?
Yes, level 4 courses are available. Check them out here.
What are the main benefits of choosing a course from Be A Better You?
- E-learning can be completed anywhere in the UK
- 19+ Advanced Learning Loan available which helps those who can’t afford upfront costs
Any drawbacks of choosing Be A Better You?
- Limited training centres – difficult to study the courses full time if you don’t live near London/Birmingham/Manchester
To find more information about Be A Better You, visit http://www.beabetteryoucourses.co.uk/
More about Be A Better You
We are the UK’s number 1 fitness trainer courses provider for those wanting to become Level 2 trainers and Level 3 instructors. Based in the London, and with courses around the UK – enjoy the best training facilities and guidance during one of our personal trainer courses.
Alternatively, our distance learning options lets you undertake approved REPS Level 2 and REPS Level 3 personal trainer courses without the need of travel.
With low fees, distance learning, flexible payment schemes and regular dates, our courses cover a comprehensive range of areas to ensure that you have all the tools necessary for a new career in the fitness industry!
Our fitness trainer courses have been proven to develop highly capable, professional and gym instructors who have the ability to enjoy a long and lucrative career in the personal fitness industry.