We are going to take a look at the PT Residential course by European Institute of Fitness (EIF).
I will try to help you decide whether or not it’s the best course for you to qualify as a Personal Trainer.
This course will qualify you as a level 3 personal trainer.
How much does this course cost?
The PT Diploma is available from £4795.
The cost of this course varies depending how you want to study it, whether it be residential fast-track or online with a 2 week intensive
- Residential Fast-Track: £6495 including accommodation (self catering)
- Online + 2-Week Intensive:£4795 including accommodation (self catering)
Can I get any money off this course? (Scholarships, funding, promotions)
- If you’re looking for a sweet discount, see my PT course coupons page for exclusive discounts and offers just for my viewers.
What is the format of the course like?
The format of the course depends on whether you choose to study residential or by online home study.
- Residential Fast-Track:
- Runs throughout the year
- Duration is ~4 weeks
- Online Home Study:
- 10 weeks Home-Study with 2 Week Intensive (Practical)
Where is EIF located?
EIFs only learning centre is in Shropshire.
Is this course endorsed by REPs?
Is there a standalone level 2 course available?
How about studying just a standalone level 3 course?
What about level 4 courses?
Yes, as standard.
Main benefits of choosing European Institute of Fitness?
- High quality of teaching
- Immersed in fitness learning throughout 4 week course
- 12 months career support after graduation
- Level 4 courses included in standard package
- Largely practical and hands-on
Any drawbacks of choosing European Institute of Fitness?
- Only 200 PT’s qualified per year, long waiting list
- Residential course may not suit all
- Most expensive course of our courses compared
To find more information about European Institute of Fitness, visit http://www.eifpersonaltrainingschool.co.uk/