We are going to take a look at the PT Diploma by Lifetime Training.
I will try to help you decide whether or not it’s the best course for you to qualify as a Personal Trainer.
This course will qualify you as a level 3 personal trainer.
How much does this course cost?
The PT Diploma is available from £1499.
The cost of this course varies depending how you want to study it, whether it be full-time/online/ or as an advanced diploma.
- £2399 (Full Time)
- £1499 (Online)
- £2999 (Advanced Diploma)
What are the financing and repayment options like?
When it comes to financing for a course from Lifetime Training, there are plenty of options to choose from.
You can either 1. Pay in full, OR 2. Interest-free repayments
- You can pay finance this course with just a £250 upfront deposit, with 0% interest repayments ranging from 3-12 months
- FYI: No credit check needed
Can I get any money off this course? (Scholarships, funding, promotions)
- This course is ELCAS scheme eligible – this provides up to £2000 per year for members of the UK armed forces.
- If you’re looking for a sweet discount, see my PT course coupons page for exclusive discounts and offers just for my viewers.
How long will it take me to qualify?
6 weeks is all it takes to qualify as a personal trainer when studying the PT diploma full-time.
3 months is what it takes to qualify when studying the PT diploma part-time.
What will I be studying?
The Level 2 modules on offer by Lifetime Training include:
- Anatomy & Physiology Level 2
- Supporting clients who take part in physical activity
- Health, safety & welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness & health
- Planning & instructing gym sessions
The Level 3 modules on offer by Lifetime Training include:
- Anatomy & Physiology Level 3
- Programming and delivering Personal Training sessions
- Business Planning
What Qualification(s) will I receive?
On completion of the PT Diploma, you will receive TWO awards:
- Lifetime Awarding Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym)
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training and Business Planning (QCF)
(this will fully qualify you as a personal trainer in the UK)
Can I study this course Part time/Full time?
Yes, part time and full time options are available, as well as an online-learning option.
Where is Lifetime Training located?
Is this course endorsed by REPs?
Is there a standalone level 2 course available?
Yes, you can study for a qualification in fitness instructing from £799
How about studying just a standalone level 3 course?
Yes, if you already have a Level 2 Certificate you can get a standalone Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training from £1699
What about level 4 courses?
Yes, level 4 courses are available. Check them out here.
What are the main benefits of choosing Lifetime Training?
- Guaranteed Interviews for candidates
- 94% of learners gain employment or promotion after qualification
- No credit check for financing
Any drawbacks of choosing Lifetime Training?
- There is limited career support after qualification, although this doesn’t seem to affect the employment rate after qualification from past students.
Who is the PT Diploma suited for?
The Personal Trainer Diploma by Lifetime Training is a suitable option for those looking to complete a PT course on a limited budget, or looking for interest-free financing options, whilst receiving a well-respected qualification which opens doors across the fitness industry.
Any discounts available for Lifetime Training courses?
I haven’t been able to get hold of any exclusive discounts for my viewers from Lifetime Training (sorry!).
Not to worry, If you want to view exclusive discounts for other Personal Training courses, check out our Course Discounts and Offers page here
To find more information about Lifetime Training, visit http://www.lifetimetraining.co.uk/
More about Lifetime Training
We are the UK’s leading training provider delivering a wide range of Traineeships, Apprenticeships and training courses that have been developed to make a real impact.
We have developed the skills and careers of thousands of individuals and have improved the performance of some of the biggest, and smallest, employers in the UK across a wide range of business sectors, as well as helping thousands of people to start their own personal training business doing a job they love.
Quality is central to our business ethos and we work hard to achieve great results for our customers, whether this is through our classroom or workplace delivery, central administration and support services or through the development of technology to constantly improve the service we deliver.