We are going to take a look at the ‘Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training’, a top-tier course by Premier Training International – this will provide you with all the necessary qualifications to become a fully qualified personal trainer.
How much does this course cost?
To study this course full-time, it will cost you £3450 studying from outside London, whilst slightly more at £3695 to study the Level 3 Diploma in London.
What are the financing and repayment options like?
When it comes to financing for a Premier Training International course, there are plenty of options.
You can either 1. Pay in full, OR 2. Interest-free repayments
Can I get any money off this course? (Scholarships, funding, promotions)
- This course is ELCAS scheme eligible – this provides up to £2000 per year for members of the UK armed forces.
- Premier Training International is a member of the Career Transition Partnership (CTP) – another scheme to help transition members of the armed forces into civilian life.
- See my PT course coupons page for exclusive discounts and offers just for my viewers.
How long will it take me to qualify as a personal trainer?
6 weeks is all it takes to qualify as a level 3 personal trainer with Premier Training International (when studied full-time).
What will I be studying?
The modules you will study in the Level 3 Diploma include:
- Level 2 in Fitness Instructing
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid
- Level 2 Certificate in Instructing Circuit Sessions
- Level 2 Award in Working with Communities
- Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells
What qualifications will I receive?
You will achieve all the necessary qualifications to become a Level 3 Personal Trainer with this course. The qualifications you will receive are:
- AIQ Level 2 Diploma in Fitness Instructing, Sales and Business Skills
- AIQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
- + 1 Years entry to REPs
Can this course be studied Part time/Full time?
Yes, Part-time and full-time options are available.
Where is Premier Training International based?
Nationwide. There over 40 training venues across the UK where you can study this PTI courses.
Is this course endorsed by REPs?
What are the main benefits of choosing PTI?
- Refer a friend programme that rewards you with £150 of vouchers off your course
- 12 months career support after you qualify
- Guaranteed job interview
Any drawbacks of choosing PTI?
- Okay, this course is relatively expensive, but you get what you pay for. We have only have heard good things from past students of this course.
- If money is an issue, check for any promotional deals or coupons to save money on this course over on my discounts page.
Is there a course that will qualify me just as a Gym Instructor?
Yes. These start from £870 for an online-based course with workshop attendance. Check it out here
How about a standalone level 3 course?
Yes, this option is also available, from £1429. Check it out here
What about level 4 courses?
Yes, level 4 courses are also available. Check it out here
To find more information about Premier Training International, visit http://www.premierglobal.co.uk/
More about Premier Training International
Premier Training International, part of the Premier Global Group, is a leading health and fitness industry Training Provider. Premier has built a first class reputation in delivering quality vocational education since 1992 and has some of the strongest sports scientists and industry experts helping shape syllabuses and training delivery. The company vision was, and remains today, to raise standards throughout the health and fitness industry.
Dedicated to training and developing individuals within the sector; from school leavers and people changing careers, to professional fitness and sports people looking to develop their skills, Premier Training International has courses to suit.
All qualifications are nationally accredited through Active IQ and are fully recognised by employers and the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs). Courses are delivered through face-to-face, distance learning styles and eLearning platforms allowing students to access podcasts, webinars and video lectures.