We are going to take a look at the REPs Level 3 Complete Personal Trainer Diploma by Future Fit
I will try to help you decide whether or not it’s the best course for you to qualify as a Personal Trainer.
This course will qualify you as a level 3 personal trainer.
How much does this course cost? This course is available from £2949.
What are the financing and repayment options like?
You can either 1. Pay in full, OR 2. Pay by instalments
Can I get any money off this course? (Scholarships, funding, promotions)
- This course is ELCAS scheme eligible – this provides up to £2000 per year for members of the UK armed forces.
- If you’re looking for a sweet discount, see my PT course coupons page for exclusive discounts and offers just for my viewers.
What is the format of the course?
Combination of e-learning and 10 practical days (including assessment days) spread over a number of weekends.
What will I be studying?
The modules on offer by Future Fit for their personal training course include:
- Advanced Resistance Training
- Behaviour Change Coaching
- Building Your Fitness Business
- Circuit Training and Core Training
- Exercise for Fat Loss
- Functional Equipment Training
What Qualification(s) will I receive?
On completion of the REPs Level 3 Complete Personal Trainer Diploma, you will receive TWO awards:
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
Can I study this course Part time/Full time?
Only part time options are available, completed during the weekend.
Where is Future Fit Training?
Is this course endorsed by REPs?
Is there a standalone level 2 course available?
How about studying just a standalone level 3 course?
What about level 4 courses?
Yes, level 4 courses are available. Check them out here.
What are the main benefits of choosing a Future Fit course?
- Offer a free trial to sample the training (only course to do this)
- >94% satisfaction rate for Future Fit courses – not bad!
- Guaranteed Interviews by many major gyms and fitness companies
- Good Career Support – CV preparation and advise on setting up your own business
To find more information about The Training Room, visit http://thetrainingroom.com/personal-training/
More about The Training Room
The Training Room is a full service careers provider. In a nutshell, we specialise in high quality professional training across a range of industries, but our approach is underpinned with the fundamental belief that our role is to support each and every student during and after their training in order to provide the best career start possible.
A LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY
Established in 2006, The Training Room originally operated as a careers provider within the fitness industry, offering training to those looking to start a new career as a personal trainer.
Over the following seven years, the company grew substantially, becoming the UK’s biggest provider of personal trainer qualifications.
Student numbers doubled and tripled as The Training Room developed a reputation for creating ‘industry-ready’ professionals, equipped with the skills necessary to forge a successful career, and opening doors to job opportunities with big name partners in their respective industry sector.