YMCA fit is one of the largest training providers offering qualifications in health and fitness. This service is often seen as the most popular and the go-to place for starting a career in personal training.
Course title: Diploma in Personal Training
Financing and repayment options:
- Pay in full: Save 10% when booked and payed in full
- Finance: Repayments are 0% interest over 6 monthly instalments
- 24+ Advanced Learning Loan eligible
- ELCAS scheme eligible.
Format and length of course:
- Intensive: 25 days run over 7 weeks (with 3 days assessment).
- Blended learning: 13 days of practical, 3 days assessment, with theory learning completed online and at home (via their eLearning website)
Assessment involves practical, MCQ theory papers, case studies and knowledge question worksheets
- CYQ Level 2 Gym Instructor
- CYQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Entry to REPs at level 3
Location/Number of centres: Nationwide (12 in total)
Endorsed by: REPs
Standalone level 2 course available? Yes
Standalone level 3 course available? Yes
Level 4 available? Yes
Prerequisites: Older than 16, experience of using general gym equipment: cardiovascular equipment, free and fixed weights
Benefits of choosing YMCA fit:
- Interest free repayment plan (up to 6 months)
- One of the most popular choices
- Qualification well recognised internationally
To find more information about YMCA Fit, visit http://www.ymcafit.org.uk/
More about YMCA Fit:
A career within the fitness industry continues to be the best option for those seeking a positive work-life balance around a job that offers both freedom and happiness. The industry itself, meanwhile, is booming with an ever-increasing number of health and fitness facilities opening up around the country.
Established in 1984, YMCA fit is the most experienced training provider in the UK having trained over 100,000 instructors. We have developed an extensive and inclusive portfolio of fitness training courses to offer world-class training for everyone and continue to lead the way with new training options which keep our graduates at the head of the industry. YMCA fit continue to invest heavily in a development programme that provides exciting, relevant and high quality training.
Choose from a wide range of fitness training courses including Personal Training, Exercise to Music, Diploma in Teaching Yoga, STOTT PILATES® and CPDs which embrace the newest fitness trends such as Kettlebells and Suspension Fitness.