Welcome to Which Personal Trainer Course. This website has been created as a valuable resource for those thinking of becoming a personal trainer in the UK. We also own one of the UK’s leading providers of Personal Training and Fitness Instructor qualifications, a company called Study Active. We’ve been providing information and advice on courses as well as delivering training and professional qualifications for the fitness industry for over a decade.
We have your best interests at heart and we aim to provide an impartial view on all of the major UK courses on offer that you may be considering.
What to expect from this site.
It seems nowadays more and more people want to work in the fitness industry. It’s a great thing and we love it.
We have seen too many people stop following their ambition to become a personal trainer, thinking how difficult it is to become one. It really isn’t that difficult, read our guide and see for yourself.
The website can show you how easy and straightforward it can be to become a personal trainer in the UK.
It will show you, step-by-step, detailed instructions to becoming a fully qualified personal trainer and setting up your own business.
It’ll advise you on the best personal training courses for every preference, and who provides it.
It’ll answer your questions you may have about becoming qualified as a personal trainer.
We’ll share knowledge of personal training courses to make sure you pick the RIGHT one for you!
On this site, you’ll find guides, interviews and exclusive discounts for many of the top course providers.
Why we created this website.
We want to let you know that anyone can succeed at personal training, and If you have the right drive and motivation, we want to help you reach that goal.
If you in any of these situations, we can help you out:
- Currently employed but looking for a fresh, new career path as a personal trainer?
- A full-time student who wants to earn a bit of extra cash working as a part time gym-instructor or personal trainer?
- A fitness-fanatic who wants to turn your passion into a part-time/full-time career?
- Just graduated from college/university and ready to embark on an exciting career as a personal trainer?
- Unemployed and looking for potential, exciting job prospects?
- Looking for a job which doesn’t actually feel like a job?
Have you found it difficult for anyone to give you a clear answer for any of these questions?
- How long does it take to become a fully qualified personal trainer?
- What is the difference between a gym instructor and personal trainer?
- What is REPs?
- How much can a personal trainer earn?
- What is the typical personal trainer salary in the UK?
- What is the best personal training course in the UK?
If so, you’re in the right place.
Feel confused or unsure? Get in touch.
If you are having any trouble understanding how to become a personal trainer or just want to ask for some guidance, get in touch using the contact form below. It’s free advice so don’t hold back.
If you want to get in touch with us, or want some free, honest advise, please contact us by filling in our contact form.