We are going to take a look at the Diploma in Personal Training by Focus Training.
This course will qualify you as a level 3 personal trainer, but note that you will already need to have a level 2 qualification. If not, you will need to ask to have that as a bolt-on option to become fully qualified with no previous qualification.
Who is the ‘Diploma in Personal Training’ by Focus Training suited for?
The Diploma in Personal Training taught by Focus Training is a suitable option for those looking to complete a PT course with a well established course provider, with good tutor support.
How much does this course cost?
This course will cost you from £2200 for a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training.
What are the financing and repayment options like?
When it comes to financing for a course from Focus, there are a number of options to choose from.
- Pay in full
- Repayment plan: e.g. pay in monthly, interest-free instalments
- 19+ Advanced Learner Loan
Can I get any money off this course? (Scholarships, funding, promotions)
- This course is eligible for the 19+ Advanced Learning Loan – this government scheme can provide you with a minimum loan of £300 towards your course
- This course is ELCAS scheme eligible – this provides up to £2000 per year for eligible members of the UK armed forces.
How long will it take me to qualify?
If you enrol onto the personal trainer diploma course, you will be able to qualify in 3-6 months.
Can I study this course Part time/Full time?
Yes, part time, full time learning options are all available from Focus Training.
What is the format of this course like?
The Diploma in Personal Training involves:
- Practical assessments to demonstrate your ability to deliver personal training sessions
- A case study to outline your knowledge of programming personal training sessions and nutritional advice
- A multiple choice theory exam covering anatomy and physiology
- A multiple-choice exam focussed on the principles of nutrition
- Modules are assessed differently with a mixture of practical assessment, home study, multiple choice theory exams, real life case studies.
Is this course endorsed by REPs and CIMSPA?
Is there a standalone level 2 course available?
Yes, you can study for a Level 2 Qualification in Fitness Instructing
How about studying just a standalone level 3 course?
Yes, if you already have a Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing you can enrol on a standalone Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
What about level 4 / continued professional development courses (CPDs)?
Yes, level 4 courses are available once you have qualified as a Level 3 Personal Trainer.
What are the main benefits of signing up for a Focus Training course?
- Full tutor support
- One of UK’s leading providers, well established
- Access of Focus Training careers support with links with some various Gyms.
To find more information about Focus Training, visit http://www.focus-training.com/
More about Focus Training
Focus Training are a leading provider of Central YMCA/CYQ and Active IQ certified personal trainer courses. We’ve coached and developed some of the UK’s most successful fitness professionals, who since studying to become a personal trainer, have never looked back!
So, whether you’re taking your first step on the ladder with a Gym Instructor Course or ready to take it to the next level, with a Personal Training Diploma, the world of fitness awaits you.
Why Choose Focus Training?
Don’t just take our word for it, Jenny Patrickson, Active IQ Commercial Director says:
“Partnering with such a trusted and established training provider as Focus Training enables us to reach a wider audience with our qualifications and ensures consistent training across the sector, of the highest standard.”
Choosing your personal trainer courses is a big decision. Not only will it help to carve your future career path, but the quality of your fitness qualification will play a large part in building your reputation in the industry. With personal training courses becoming increasingly popular, choosing the right personal training course provider can be more challenging than choosing which course to do!
Sure, you’ll want a personal trainer course that’s affordable and available in your area. But it’s what makes the difference between a piece of paper and a high quality fitness qualification from Focus Training, that will add real value to your career?
- We are one of the largest and most successful providers of personal training courses for health and fitness professionals in the UK.
- We don’t just teach our students. Through our personal trainer courses, we support, develop and mentor our students to succeed in their fitness careers. This shows in our exceptional student pass rates and levels of student satisfaction.
- We live and breathe health and fitness, so are passionate about providing a service of real engagement and high quality. Skills inspectorate, Ofsted rates us ‘Outstanding’.