We are going to take a look at the ‘Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training Package’ by Study Active
This course will qualify you as a REPs level 2 Gym Instructor and a REPs Level 3 Personal Trainer.
How much does this course cost?
The Level 3 Diploma is available from £1248
What are the financing and repayment options like?
When it comes to financing a course with Study Active, there are a few options to choose from.
- Pay in full, 2. Interest-free repayments (up to 12 months), OR 3. Use a 19+ Advanced Learner Loan, where you pay NOTHING to get started and only pay back once earning £25,725+
Can I get any money off this course? (Scholarships, funding, promotions)
- This course is eligible for the 19+ Advanced Learning Loan, where you pay £0 to get started then repay the loan once you are earning over £25,725
How long will it take me to qualify as a personal trainer?
It will take between 6 weeks – 6 months to qualify as a REPs Level 3 Personal Trainer with Study Active.
What will I be studying?
The modules you will study in the Level 3 Diploma include:
- Level 2 in Fitness Instructing (A&P, Supporting Clients, H&S, Principles of Fitness, Planning Gym, Instructing Gym)
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (A&P, Nutrition, Programming PT, Delivering Personal Training)
- 10 online CPD Courses (Kettlebells, Suspension Training, Padwork, PowerClubs, Medicine Ball, Obesity Myths, Fuelling Activity, Rig Training, Online PT, Bodyweight Exercise
What qualifications will I receive?
- REPs Level 2 Gym Instructor
- REPs Level 3 Personal Training
- CPD Certificate for the 10 online CPD courses
- Entry to REPs at level 3
Can this course be studied Part time/Full time?
Yes, Part-time and full-time options are available to study the Level 3 Personal Trainer course.
Is this course endorsed by REPs?
Yes this course is fully endorsed by REPs and also CIMSPA
Is there a standalone level 2 course available?
Yes, you can study for a REPs Level 2 qualification in Fitness Instructing if you wish.
How about studying just a standalone level 3 course?
Yes, if you already have a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing you can enrol on a standalone Level 3 qualification in Personal Training
What about level 4 courses?
Level 4 courses are available on request once you have completed the Level 3 Personal Trainer course
What are the main benefits of choosing Study Active?
- REPs & CIMSPA recognised courses
- Online/blended learning
- 10 FREE CPD courses
- 19+ Funding available – pay NOTHING to start and only pay back when earning £25k+
- 0% Finance available
- Guaranteed Interview & Career Support
Study Active is one of the UK’s leading providers of REPs and CIMSPA recognised Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer qualifications.
We enrol students across the UK and use an online / blended learning method to deliver our courses, making use of e-learning, webinars and dedicated tutorials and practical workshops. This flexible approach allows you to work in your own time and wrap your study around other commitments.
We abide by a very sensible pricing policy and also offer the option of 0% interest free instalments on all our courses.
You may also fund your Personal Trainer course with a Government 19+ Advanced Learner Loan, pay NOTHING to get started and only pay back once earning £25k+.
We also offer a Price beat guarantee – so if you do see the exact same course cheaper elsewhere, let us know and as long as it’s a genuine offer and you tell us before you enrol, then we will beat it (does not apply to 19+ Loan).
Finally we offer all our PT students, FREE CPD. FREE Career & Personal Trainer Start Up Support.
Please see the courses page to find out more about becoming a Fitness professional.
- REPs Level 2 Gym Instructing
- REPs Level 3 Personal Training
- REPs L2 Gym Instructing & Level 3 Personal Training combined course
“Study Active – Get Ready, Get Trained!”
Click here to find out more studyactive.co.uk